Friday 14 December 2012

14.12.2012

TGIF!!

Roughly about two more weeks to school. ARGHHH 'O' level year next year! And next friday, I will be going to Beijing for a family vacation. I did not really look forward to it at first but you bet i am now! Heard it's super cold now and constantly snowing. WOOTS. Since I cant touch finland snow, I will touch made in china snow.

After tuition in the morning today, i took a bus down to Simei to get some baking stuffs since i'm planning to bake SALTED CARAMEL CUPCAKE:> trust me, I will blog about it if its successful. POPI POPI--cousin's way to get good luck. HAHHA. And i can't find buttermilk in Simei, so i went to Tampines NTUC to get it but turns out they are out of stock :( So sad justin went back home to have lunch.

After lunch, i went to tampines mall again as i'm going to meet my primary school scout friends to celebrate my friend, Tun's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY*confetti*
We went to watch Hotel translvynia before having dinner and the show is very funny. MUST WATCH!!! HAHA. We then had dinner at Texas and saw Qistina, was surprised to see her though! After dinner, we Chit-chat at Open plaza and took lots of polaroid photos.








It was time to get home as i wanna catch my channel 8 drama and xfactor babeh and tun got to go back home as he is leaving for malaysia (really happy E3 got out instead of 5harmony.). And after that, I quickly went to check out another supermarket and they had buttermilk! HAHA HAPPY HAPPY. 

thats about it. good night.

-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment