Monday 17 December 2012

17.12.12

No monday blues this time as today, my cousins and i planned a karaoke session! HAHA virgin karaoke session.

In the morning, my sister and i went to my cousin's house at Hougang to have Mc breakfast, mcgriddles supreme for me today. Then, we nua in the room until she got ready. (psst she's really show HAHAHA). Since we booked the karaoke at 2, we left the house at about 1and went to Chinatown. The karaoke is really cheap. 2p.m.-7p.m. cost only $10 per person hence the name: ten dollar club. We sang our hearts out especially when i hear JESSIE J. HEHE FANBOYING!

Went to orchard road for dinner after singing and ate at javier's at cine. AWESOME DINNER, FULL AND SATISFYING! I like their system here where you pay abt $11 for a plate and you can fill as much salad items on your plate, be it hot or cold dish!

Fill-e-plate salad. GOOOODDD


I had beef baked rice for my main course.


Headed for ice cream after dinner. I got a weird flavor, cotton candy mix with white chocolate chips and gummy bear.
strawberry blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment